How to make Infused Molten Fudge Brownies Edibles with THC Tincture
by Eddie Hall
For this recipe it yields 16 brownies
- Discreetly Baked Unflavoured THC Tincture
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 oz roughly chopped chocolate or large chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease an 8x12-inch square baking pan with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
- Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well to combine. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined.
- Next add your Discreetly Baked Unflavoured THC Tincture to the mix and blend your dosage will vary depending how many droppers of tincture you add. (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies).
- Fold in 3/4 of the chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly, and top with remaining chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the centre of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles and is just set to the touch (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven). If testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out dirty for fudge-textured brownies.
- After 10 minutes, carefully remove them out of the pan and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing.
- For my brownies I made that you seen I cut them bigger into 9 brownies vs the 16 regular size ones the recipe calls for. My batch was roughly 600mg of tincture ( 20 droppers) = 66mg per but for the 16 they would be 37mg roughly per brownie.